Focus on Consistency #4 – Promises
Over the last few weeks, I have been making a list of “To Dos” for this week to come. My list is exhaustive!
I awoke this Sunday morning filled with gratitude and thankful to God for all that I have and am able to do. Then I began to focus on the promises I made to myself. I always make promises to myself (my husband and son can attest to that).
I am not so sure that I am realistic most times about my promises. Perhaps, I am hopeful.
- Developing Speaking Business
- Cleaning and Decluttering my Home
- Cleaning out Storage Unit
- Promoting Le-Vel Nutritional Products
- Following up with Friends and Family
- Q4 Middle School Lesson Planning
The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.