I have a new favorite food! Quinoa is my thing now. I can not believe that it took 53 years to discover this super-food!
For years, I told myself that I could not live without rice. It took me many years to finally embrace brown rice. Now, I am instantly in love with Quinoa. I am eating it for breakfast and on my dinner salads. I can honestly feel the healthy benefit of adding it to my clean diet.
I wonder what else is out there for me?
My VOICE says:
- Value the foods that improve my metabolism, blood sugar levels, and overall health.
- Take the opportunity to learn as much as possible about the foods I eat.
- Have an intuitive mindset when it comes to planning meals – eat only that which energizes and heals my body.
- Have a charity mindset to share information about health and wellness in hopes of encouraging others.
- Continue to Engage in reading and expanding my knowledge about health and wellness.
I have learned to listen to my authentic voice. If finding and utilizing your authentic voice is something you would like me to assist you with – let me know.