Thank you Betul Erbasi for this Mystery Blogger Award nomination! I appreciate your thoughtfulness for including me. This is my first nomination in years!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
A lot of thanks should also go to the creator of the “Mystery Blogger Award”
WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
Three Things About Myself
- I AM kind and loving.
- I AM a champion for others.
- I AM walking in my TRUTH.
- What have you learned about yourself through blogging?
- I appreciate connecting with people world-wide.
- What do you hope to accomplish through writing content either for yourself or others?
- I hope to collaborate with others and curate information that will help others personally develop and grow in their authenticity.
- In the spirit of Avengers Endgame. If your blog content had superpowers what would it be?
- Automatically reach every reader that it needs to!
- Who inspired you to become a content writer and what inspired you to choose the niche that you chose?
- The pain of my past in the form of childhood trauma caused me to live a life wearing masks and people-pleasing. I had to learn to live authentically and speak my Truth day by day. Now, I write, speak, and blog about my journey, finding, using and elevating your authentic voice.
- Spring and soon summer will be upon us. What are your spring/summer plans for this year?
- Complete my first manuscript and publish a book.
My Questions for Nominees:
- Can you define yourself in 3 words? If so, what are they?
- How does blogging help you work towards your life goal, whatever that might be?
- What is a memory of yours that you want to be deleted from everyone’s minds? I am specifically thinking of one which was funny for people but not for you.
- What do you want to be different in your life now?
- Sleeping or binge-watching?