I love questions because answering them requires thinking. It also requires you to take a chance by being vulnerable to share your Truth.
- What have you learned about yourself through blogging?
- I appreciate connecting with people world-wide.
- What do you hope to accomplish through writing content either for yourself or others?
- I hope to collaborate with others and curate information that will help others personally develop and grow in their authenticity.
- In the spirit of Avengers Endgame. If your blog content had superpowers what would it be?
- Automatically reach every reader that it needs to!
- Who inspired you to become a content writer and what inspired you to choose the niche that you chose?
- The pain of my past in the form of childhood trauma caused me to live a life wearing masks and people-pleasing. I had to learn to live authentically and speak my Truth day by day. Now, I write, speak, and blog about my journey. “Finding, Using, and Elevating Your Authentic Voice”
- Spring and soon summer will be upon us. What are your spring/summer plans for this year?
- Complete my first manuscript and publish a book.
I answered these questions in response to the Mystery Blogger Award.
Peace and blessings,