In my YOUTH, I was determined to make a difference in this world. Today, I realize the patterns that lead to my purpose. It all started with the YOUTHFUL ME…
Today, I am still passionate about education and building a better tomorrow.
Peace and blessings,
I want to thank Patricia Mitchell – Fitness for Life for nominating me for the “Liebster Award.” I am honored to receive this award. Please check out her amazing blog!
Here are the rules:
Here are the questions I was given to answer by Fitness for Life:
- What made you decide to start a blog? I loved the notion of connecting with people all over the world.
- How did you discover your life path/career? Education has always been a high value for me. At 49, I became a substitute teacher and it evolved to full-time.
- What brings you joy? My family, friends and most definitely my kids in the classroom! They keep me laughing and youthful!
- What is your favorite movie and why? The Fast and Furious franchise (my son was 5 when it started, we watched them ALL together).
- Who inspires you and why? 🙄No one specific person. It’s the collective beauty I see in persons, places, and things. I’m inspired by Nouns 🤔😉
- What is your favorite restaurant and favorite meal there? “Charlston’s” catfish and ribs!
- What hobbies do you enjoy? BLOGGING, reading, cooking, beading
- Who or what inspires your blogs? Other bloggers who keep it simple and “real”…Honorable mention: OM / Harsh Reality (Jason Cushman) and Dream Big, Dream Often (Danny Ray)… Their blogs kept me going!
- What’s number one on your bucket list? To see a life positively change as a result of my influence.
- What’s your favorite splurge/cheat meal? Lobster Stew at Pier de Orleans
- When did you start your blog? 2013, but seriously this year💯
I nominate the following bloggers for the Liebster award:
- A Thomas Point of View
- Annette’s Place
- Countenance Blog
- Embracing my Inner Ginger
- Marilyn Nassar
- Teachezwell Blog
- Three’s a Herd
- William Chasterson
- Wisdom | Sharing | Learning
Here are my questions for the nominees:
- What do you believe is your life’s purpose?
- What made you decide to start a blog?
- How did you discover your life path/career?
- What is your favorite movie and why?
- Who inspires you and why?
- What advice would you give your adolescent self?
- What hobbies do you enjoy?
- Who or what inspires your blogs?
- What’s number one on your bucket list?
- What’s your favorite splurge/cheat meal?
- If you could teach anyone a lesson (positive), what would it be? Why?